Last Updated: 27 Sep 2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data:
- Direct Interactions: Information you provide by filling in forms on our Facebook page, including your name, email address, and any other details you choose to share when using the features of the page.
- Automated Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with our Facebook page, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect:
- To present our Facebook page and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Facebook page, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Contact Information