olblue 2004-12-16T09:23:32+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    #4615 |

morning, I was in a rush last night, so did not have much time to chat, I would like to become a member and will have a look into it soon.
    I don’t mean to sound like I am a bludger, though I have been nipping in to download tut’s previously, but I am more than willing to pay for them and have some sort of group to keep in touch with for advice, as I hasve said in the past, I am new to this and I want to attain a good level of studio max in the years to come, so having this would be ideal, anyway, I would just like to say, I think this site is really neat, and has proved to be just what I need to get started on my new journey in life, oh yes, and I still have student loans to repay so having max on my folio will hopefully help me acheive this, cheers then

Anonymous

cris, are these pogs recorded for everytime you log in?

Knight-

Nope, the pogs are awarded everytime you make a post and with enough of them you can get shiny tutorials from the pog shop. 8)

Anonymous

yes but my existing total will continually increase, after logging off and logging back on?

Anonymous

actually that’s just confirmed it

Anonymous

do sponsored members need to aquire pogs in the same way as non?

Martin_G_3D
    cachaceiro wrote:
    do sponsored members need to aquire pogs in the same way as non?

Sponsor members get access to ALL the tutorials so they do not need pogs as they can already download the tutorials that a normal member would need to aquire with a lot of pogs.

hbdgaz

cachaceiro: You seem to have a lot of questions about pogs. Perhaps reading the sticky about them may be helpful… It’s there for a reason you know.

Also, I doubt triple posting in an attempt to gain more pogs will go down too well :p

http://3d-palace.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2797&sid=78878c81be97dc1d0c92c8a2ab6dda56

OG_olblue

Pog Trolling warning. All pogs docked.

Anonymous

Also, I doubt triple posting in an attempt to gain more pogs will go down too well!!

actually the questions were to get some quick answers and not to obtain any of these pogs,

Donkey

Off course.

In the future though, just to make it look like you’re not spamming for pogs, write everything you want to say in ONE post, and if you need to add something to it, EDIT the post.

Anonymous

Where is the pog store.. sorry 😳

*EDIT*

Found it, its up the top for anyone else wondering

Anonymous
    c0rtex wrote:
    Where is the pog store.. sorry 😳

*EDIT*

Found it, its up the top for anyone else wondering

now thats priceless 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Anonymous

thanks for the advice donkey, I didn’t realise that on a forum, which usually constitutes discussion, some take exception to others asking for information in what seems a petty mindset to acquire a ‘pog’ status, I will be more careful in the future, and for those who gave advice, thank you also

Donkey
    cachaceiro wrote:
    thanks for the advice donkey, I didn’t realise that on a forum, which usually constitutes discussion, some take exception to others asking for information in what seems a petty mindset to acquire a ‘pog’ status, I will be more careful in the future, and for those who gave advice, thank you also

By all means, post away. But if everyone was to post two or three times to say “hello,” the forums would be flooded in no time.

No offense. Have a nice day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.