Start Your Engines…
This set of lessons is suitable for someone who has only just started using Unreal Engine and has no developed skills yet. Using this short course will teach you how to create an animated Android Wallpaper in about an hour.
Tools used are;
- Unreal Engine (free)
- Unreal Engine Sculpted Rock Pack (optional)
- Unreal Engine Zombie1 Pack (optional)
- Unreal Engine Water resource pack (free)
- AnimGif for Android (free version)
Remember – there should be nothing holding you back – this set of lessons will teach you important skills such as;
- Managing your project
- Placing assets to make a realistic scene
- Building your scene
- Creating and positioning cameras
- Making your first simple blueprint
- Working with Animated Assets
- Working with Particle Systems
- Using third party tools to capture animations
- Creating animated GIFs
So, good luck to you and above all have fun! I think you will enjoy Blue’s open, mature and easy to follow lessons so, book yourself some ‘me time’ and learn some new skills. If nothing else you will have an awesome new wallpaper to show your friends.
Note – no project files are included with these lessons as Blue was using some commercial assets that he is unable to share.